FS: Rigid Ciao, Sachs cases, Pinto frame

Tons o fun:

Orange rigid ciao, all stock, runs, single speed turn signals, clean! No title.

Pinto frame: white, orange/chrome tank. Decent condition, whatever and stuff. No forks or swing arm.

Sach 505/1a cases: cleaned, has main gear.

Other stuff! Like turn signals, and stock puch jugs 'n heads, Stock exhausts, a techno circuit(minus the baffle), ooh! A Sparta foxi with e50 mounts. Might need some love

Fresh salsa!

Pick up only for large items

Email for pics!

Re: FS: Rigid Ciao, Sachs cases, Pinto frame

Maybe a wrecked Athena 70 kit? Sam kinnison box set?

What is the the pinto frame shipped to 40204?

- Summerai - Christine L /

facebooked.

Tank and circuit pipe spoken for.

@DMFS: did you want the frame only? The tank is spoken for.

@drew: I got you covered dude.

emailed about the ciao

There is turning out to be a lot of interest in the ciao. I believe I emailed everybody back that wanted pictures. If I forgot anybody, resend your email and I will get you the photos right away.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

more deets on that athena ish?

The Athena is one of the not fast 70cc kits. Not the one that comes with a carb. It's pretty fucked up inside. It has two small, but very deep gouges above both of the transfers. I think one of the wrist pin clips are still stuck in the cylinder wall. Horrible brass bushings failure caused it to snap the wrist pin and popped the clips out. Gotta love those stock cranks. Carbon reeds n such. Still have the intake. It saw 50 on 15x45 with a vm18 and simonini. Make an offer. Would totally trade+cash for a new racing crank.

Also have a wrecked metrakit 65. Needs to be bored out and have a Bigger piston used. Has a small crack in the skirt.

Ok. On second thought the Athena is junk. The metra, on the other hand, is in repairable condition.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account