1977 Garelli Supersport XL For Sale

The Good.......Very nice 1977 Garelli Supersport XL moped with only 974 miles. This is what has been recently updated on this moped. New Piston, New Piston Rings, New Base Gasket, New Exhaust Gasket, New Head Gasket, New Tires, New Inner Tubes, New Tail Light Lens, New Pedals, New Throttle Cable, New Brake Cables, New Headlight Bulb, New Tail Light Bulb, New Low Profile Aluminum Handlebars, Newly rebuilt carburetor. Original handlebars will be included in sale. Bill Of Sale will be provided. The Bad.........Has the classic Garelli "won't idle" syndrome. Idles on the center stand but dies as soon as you brake the rear wheel. Clutch has been gone through, and seems to be working properly. I can only guess that it's a timing issue. I'm tired of working on it. Come get it. I'm done! Pickup only in Cleveland, OH. NO SHIPPING. Email me for more pictures if interested.

$475.00

1289601058_garelli_1.jpg

Re: 1977 Garelli Supersport XL For Sale

if you pull the brake and it dies your tail light is messed up, just hard wire it and the problem will be solved

Very Clean!!!Can see Sparkles in the paint...Pretty

Here's another picture.

1289609584_garelli_3.jpg

RADIUM CITY JO$HUA /

super clean and complete

ride in style

holy crap!

Still for sale. Someone come and get this. I need the room before winter.

Steve S.

1289659822_garelli_4.jpg

† CH∆D † /

Holy fuck. You should ghost ride that to me in Canada. SOOOO clean. 475 is a gift. People get money

Why the hell do I have to live anywhere but Ohio!

bump for a sweet ass bike. so cherry

Bump for an awesome bike, someone bring it to me!

The bike runs great and tops out just under 30mph. We all know this is a steal at this price. Now someone buy it! Lol!

Steve S.

Another bump. Shoot me an offer.

Steve S.

i want this so bad... but i can afford it. someone please buy this and love it

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

bump for NE ohio...

One last bump before I try again in the spring time.

Steve S.

Hey, just thought I'd give it a shot, new here, looking for a moped to use at vet school, i live a few miles away so I'd like just a little something to get me on OSU campus. If it is a hardwire issue like ascoute said I'd be interested. Unfortunately I can only make an offer of 400 right now, no insult meant to this deal I understand it's a good one. Thanks, let me know! Oh and I could come get it, I've got a couple buddies with trucks, just my wife and I "share" a car (she gets it)

SOLD!!!!!!!

Thanks Andrew!

Steve S.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account