WTB tomos a35 engine

looking for an a35 pref with carb ,aand in running condition.

if its a kickstart even better!

Re: WTB tomos a35 engine

i have a a3 with a35 top end conversion with carb and intake all rebuilt and ready to go

whats the speed on that rob?

is it pedals or kickstart?

petals and they usually go around 38.. i build them

how much are you asking for it rob? i live in michigan so how much would it be all together with shipping.

well i usually sell them for 100 locally so bout 125 shipped its got new piston kit with 0 miles and new stator... its petal type but kick starts... its basically overhauled lol i just build them as a side job

Hey robn is that engine points or cdi? And also does it come with the coil?

yes i have a coil for it the one in pic was a bad one it is points and they are new

hey rob can u send me some pics of it please also i have half the money now and im trying to get the other half is there a way i can pay you half for it now and then the other half in a few days? i dont want you to sell it , would you hold it for me ? or would i have to pay you half first?

if you paypal me the 1/2 i will hold it untill payed off then i will ship it

that sounds cool rob i really appreciate it,

ive never done paypal before how does that work do i just transfer money into your paypal account through the bank or what?

do u have paypal? you can text me a 3305569391 i can explain it that wat cause im getting ready to go fishing

ok i can text you

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account