FS - Garelli NOI Leo Vinci Circuit Pipe

DO WHEELIES. This is a bit of a franken pipe. i welded on a stinger and a baffel from a boss. works. its an easy chop and change if you dont like it.

Seen some days, can see a lot more, extremely rare, Bolts right on to an noi, Great when paired with the malossi and the polini. Welds done on the pipe were done by several people during several mind states including myself. The pipe itself is in descent shape no major dents etc, the stinger and the baffel whoofta but hey it works.

60 bucks shipped

Re: FS - Garelli NOI Leo Vinci Circuit Pipe

This is what it was when it was brand new. ***WHEN IT WAS NEW**WHICH IT USED**

still had the picture thought id post it

on my rally sport

1289317474_20100722_04.43.21.jpg

i'll take it if it comes with the hanger that goes on the stinger

mr. bergmann you have been emailed.

comes as seen in photo one.

to explain and answer the emails.

i bought this pipe from angelo and had it shipped from Italy. It is a leo vince circuit pipe that directly bolts on the NOI. I have not seen another one like it. It Came with a polini baffle when i purchased it. This baffle had a round clip that bolted it on. the clip cracked and broke off allowing the baffle to disapear during a ride never to be seen again. I made another and used another similar mount but this time it took the stinger with it. This results in the pipe as it is seen in picture one.

mounting is up to you

bump

SOLD

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account