FS Gold Puch 5 Star wheelset

For Sale... 17" Gold Puch 5 star set. sealed hubs, sprocket, brake assemblies. $125 shipped.

1289284600_img_2743.jpg

Re: FS Gold Puch 5 Star wheelset

Would you trade for snowflakes with some extra cash?

Bernard Cruz /

Do you still have the rims im in Los Angeles where are you.

Nice deal

that is cheeeeeeeeeeeeap!

are they cracked?

Ya :/ .. its a small crack under the tube about 1 in long on the rear rim.. it didnt change the shape of the rims or strength.. i can get you a pick this thursday but by then you prolly sell these rims or ill just buy your rims, gotta see home i have in the bank tommorow

***Kim Jong illest*** /

ive got a great set of flakes if your into that. no cracks, no nothing. come with 40tooth sprocket. totally complete.

id ship them to you and give you 50 bucks. tell me what ya think

***Kim Jong illest*** /

heres pics

<table border="0" width="1024" style="border: none; font-family: Myriad, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="border: none;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowNetworking="all" src="http://w298.photobucket.com/flash/tagWidget.swf?mediaURL=aHR0cDovL2kyOTgucGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29tL2FsYnVtcy9tbTI2OS9teXN0ZXJ5Z29hdDgxLzIxMC5qcGc%3D"; width="1024" height="768"/></td></tr></table>

***Kim Jong illest*** /

oh and we are only 2 hours from each other, so they would get to each other in a day

emailed.

interested in buying the gold wheels.. or the snowflakes with no cracks..

tim

this is soooo SOLD!!! yes!! now my magnum will be so og.. and my maxi can have the snowflakers back!!! yes

***Kim Jong illest*** /

D'OH!

well, at least they went to you timmy! congrats!

yeah i think i have got some stuff from you motobrokane!! right?

***Kim Jong illest*** /

hahaha

when you act like you dont remember me it makes me sad :(

corey you still selling these? I'm interested

hey corey or anyone who knows this guy should be aware that I have not heard from corey for a week and half since i sent payment. I have emailed him a few times simply asking if he has sent it or when he plans to send the wheels.. no response. I have given corey till tuesday to respond with an update on what is going on or I am going to start a dispute claim with paypal and my credit card company..

I really hope that corey has sent my wheels and I do not have to fuck his credit over and have to wait a few months to get my money back...

i e-mailed him lets see if he responds... i cant stand fake people...

yeah I am hoping he just lost internet connection or something.. didnt pay his power bill or something.. I think after sending payment and wanting an update on shipping isn't much to ask after you have seen nothing 10 days later.. right?

I would suggest contacting people in his gang who might know more about his "power bill" situation.

Thats what i would do... when i sell something i allways try to ship within 24-48hrs......... Seems kinda fishy i mean if he lost power you would think he could check e-mail on another computer right? I dont know but all you can do is try to contact his gang and if no luck screw his credit up

I will hit up his gang members.. lol.. "power bil sitch"

well if his power aint on, he at least has internet. It shows he logged on yesterday November the 21st, check his profile.

yeah I know he is straight ignoring me.. either he has some sort avoidance as he sent the item and doesnt want to be bothered or he is straight trying to take the money and run..

either way pretty stupid to ignore someone that can simply call the card company the payment was sent through and paypal to get the money back while rendering another hit on his credit..

found his facebook.. maybe he will read my email there..

http://www.facebook.com/corey.eure

Hey guys its going to be going on two weeks here since I sent coreyson $160 for these wheels thats $125 plus shipping and I have not received the wheels yet or an email of the status of this transaction.. At this point I am ready to make a claim with paypal... I apparently have all the requirements to have his account frozen and if they side with my claim they will automatically withdraw the money from his account back to mine. not sure if that means they will take it out of his bank account or just make his account negative..

should I place this claim tomorrow or give him a few more days to respond to my emails.. he has had about 12 days now to respond to me and looks like he signed in here recently so i assume he is ignoring this.. am I im outta line here??

just wait it out buddy

160 shipped i have them olso for that price .

I wouldnt wait for shit. Make the claim, contact will and get some wheels from someone who's actually gonna get them to you.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account