Honda Express Headlight

Jeffrey L. /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I bought this headlight NEW last summer for $43.00. Its the sealed beamed unit. I was gonna fix this one bike up & it was not worth it anymore so I parted the bike out. This light was then used for a short time in my 1981 Express.

It DOES work, I would not try to sell if it did not. I have more pictures if you want them. E-mail me for them by clicking the link above here. I want $35 shipped in the lower 48 USA states. Outside the USA shipping will be higher. It will be well packaged too, so I know this is a good deal to someone who needs a new bulb.

I may have one more good used bulb in my other parts stach from an express, but if I get enough interest, I'll go & try & locate it, that one was bought new also, might be like 3 years old though.

1289150686_1_nov_7_pics_001.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account