FS 1978 Peugeot 103 *RIGID*

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

Just want to test the waters here. I have a blue '78 103 rigid that I may be willing to sell. I picked this bike up about 5 years ago as a project that I haven't gotten to yet. Missing the Gurtner carb, but I have a Dellorto 14:12 on it. It fired up when I got it. I took the wiring harness off of it so I could hard wire it for a 5 coil ignition (included along with the stock ignition), but I still have the original harness. I also have 1 of the side panels. Located in Ypsilanti MI but I would be willing to ship if you cover all costs involved and make all of the arrangements. Make me an offer here and lets see what we can make happen. Pictures will be made available tomorrow after 4 pm. Feel free to hit me with an email with any questions.

Cheers,

Mike

Re: FS 1978 Peugeot 103 *RIGID*

Does it run at the moment?

I'm sure it would if it had a wiring harness installed...

My bad, misread that part haha, I anticipate these pictures you will be posting. I've been looking for a new ped for a while.

I have about 6 or 7 other projects that I may consider letting go. I have to see what I even have left. I can get you that information tomorrow as well.

Alrighty sir lemme know what you are trying to get rid of and what prices you are looking to get, kind of looking for a project variated ped. Email me yo!

No pictures?

No had to work O.T. today so I burned all the sunlight. Hopefully tomorrow, sorry.

It's all good man, just let me know whats up when you get around to some pictures, what other peds were you trying to get rid of? I sent you an email though, if you want we can talk through that.

Tate in Madison /

I had one of these.

It was uber cool except it wasn't variated for some reason.

Photo #1

Balls, let me try that again...

Bah, just use the link to Pisca. I am so rusty with my MA website stuff...

"Clickity":http://picasaweb.google.com/mbk.mike/Peds?authkey=Gv1sRgCL-_reO5wdyTMg#

I would trade you a Fluke 87III Multi meter for it

newzac, I will have to pass on that offer since I already have a nice meter. With that said, I am open to trades. I may be interested in anything from arcade machines to guitars/basses and anything in between. As always, feel free to make offers as well.

Damn, just sold my telecaster and kick ass amp to buy some other shit! I've got a 130 dollar guitar case in new condition??? haha

Bump? Feel free to shoot any offers...

Damn...This is still unsold? If I was to buy another bike a 103 rigid would be it!

How about a Tissot T-Touch?

still available. Bump bump. Make offers

Hard wire it. Its easy to do so you don't need the wire harness at all.

That was the plan before I ran out of time and desire. I have to focus all of my resources on the 1967 Triumph rebuild

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account