FS Vespa goodies

All prices include shipping. also email me (joshuawarras@gmail dot com) for pictures, and questions. if your willing to buy everything i will make a special deal for you.

Polini Speed Case for CDI $135

Polini Water Pump NEW $75

Polini Radiator (needs gasket, and a small valve thats available on treats) $50

Coolant reservoir (unit is out of round, and comes with a random cap. not sure if this works or not. you be the judge.) $25

Polini water cooled 50cc kit, and head. (piston is missing the top L ring. cylinder is clean, and no port work done.) $200

Vespa Simonini CDI stator (needs a little help with the wiring, but otherwise works.) $75

Vespa CDI box NEW $50

10mm pin roller bearing crank NEW $75

Malossi Variator (no yellow spring) $55

Re: FS Vespa goodies

i also have a flywheel for the simonini CDI $25

Bump for Josh not quitting mopeds

***VANILLA BLUNDER*** /

can you hang on to the CDI stuff for a bit? i need one but i dont get paid till tuesday. email me?

bump for josh to build the fastest vespa on earth.

make me some OFFERS people... i need this stuff gone. sale pending on simonini CDI, CDI box, flywheel. anyone interested in a 43mm malossi DEPS kit? never ran. i also have a circuit pipe with a 27mm adaptor welded on. perfect for that kit. email offers.

sale pending on the polini speed case also...

Polini Water Pump NEW $75

Polini Radiator (needs gasket, and a small valve thats available on treats) $50

Coolant reservoir (unit is out of round, and comes with a random cap. not sure if this works or not. you be the judge.) $25

Polini water cooled 50cc kit, and head. (piston is missing the top L ring. cylinder is clean, and no port work done.) $200

this is all i have left. If anyone is interested ill sell all of the water cooled stuff above for $225 shipped.

10mm pin roller bearing crank NEW $60

Malossi Variator (no yellow spring) $40

Buy buy buy

campeona del mundo /

emailing about variator and possibly kit

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account