Garelli 1977 Eureka/Gran Sport project

Joshua Christiansen /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Pictures available at http://picasaweb.google.com/joshuatyler1/Garelli#

I've got this 1977 Garelli Eureka/Gran Sport for sale. The moped is awesome and I was working on restoring it for my wife. Found out that I just don't have the time to finish the project and I'm handing it off to someone else. It doesn't need much. The moped has great compression (120 psi) and I've already replaced almost every part.

New parts:

-custom paint

-chain

-contact points

-condensor

-magneto

-all new cables

-new white grips

-new wiring

-new ignition coil

-new gas tank stop cock

-new gas lines

-new nuts and bolts throughout the moped.

-new spark plug (comes with 2)

-new spark plug cap

What still needs to be done?

-needs an exhaust. (Most people replace the stock one anyway to get more power. There are tons available for pretty affordable.)

-I have a new carburetor with air filter that I would be willing to throw in. It is absolutely BRAND NEW Dellorto SHA 14.12.

-the seat is missing in the pictures, but is included. Could probably use a re-covering.

It is really going to be a sweet one of a kind ride when it's finished and I'm sad to see it go. School has just gotten way to busy and my wife would rather me spend my free time with her than with Frank (the moped's name).

Feel free to call/text/email Josh if you have any questions. I'm asking $200, but I'm open to offers.

Josh

joshuatyler1 (at) gmail.com

801-209-2493

1288813343_img_0589.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account