WTB: Sparta/Fox/KTM parts

I need a very nice front fender, nice right side chrome tank cover, and maybe a few other things

Re: WTB: Sparta/Fox/KTM parts

Can i get a harummmppph?

ok man no on the fenders turns out they are general 5 star st fenders.

I have NOS kickstands

A pipe nice and chromey

yellow NOS forks for the foxi.

Thanks

I have a KTM Foxi parts bike. I've used a lot of stuff but have a lot of stuff still left... anything else you need other then what you listed?

Thanks Jesse for looking through all your stuff. I am tempted to just paint/powder the fenders black if I don't find a nice front fender. I should get your muffler since mine is rusty but I think I will build a hack-n-weld pipe for a little more speed. Come on, someone must have a nice right tank side for me? Otherwise I will have to make a crap shot on the sparta guy on ebay and I don't want to do that! Help me fix a bike identical to this!

boy you could make like $100000000000000000000000 dollars parting one of those off, couldn't you?

talk to seb in chicago, i think he has a parts bike, i doubt its got any of the goodz tho.

you and your lady are going to look goshdarned cute with this and the moby.

Timmy Southpark /

I vote you cut and weld a tomos engine to it! Maybe some lx side covers too.

I don't part out mopeds man unless they are really bad or very incomplete. Figure if I ask enough, someone will get sick of this post and finally sell me what I need!

WTB: Sparta/Fox/KTM parts

Still want a right tank side, nice front fender if I can get it, new tank decals or a whole set would be cool, and some nice rims.

anutha bump

Hey dude, I have a set of tank covers... They're in good condition. I bought a set of stickers for the tank to but never got around to putting them on. I like my Foxi without the covers.

Anyway, email me.

Here they are:

...and they came off this

Travis, don't change the looks of your bike at all, its awesome! Love the white walls too. How does the bike run with that pipe? Looks as if it might have a clearance issue? email sent by the way, I am the guy who bought your spare frame, haha.

It clears the pedals but the ground is another issue. If you turn to sharp or hit a bump the header sometimes hits. I have the 70cc kit on it and it rips. The exhaust is a must if you're going to kit it! Got your email and replied to it! Lets work something out... Reply to my email going further, it comes straight to my phone and I'll generally reply within the hour

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account