SF/FT: my, cb175 for kitted magnum, or top tank

I am located in the SF bay area (around 25 miles south of sf)

I recently bought a 1972 Cb175 k6 and have come to realized that, motorcycles are not for me. The motorcycle runs, but should have a few things done to it, for safer riding, i.e. fork seals, shifter seal, maybe some new tires. around 10,400 miles on it, shifts perfect. All lights work, but will need to re wire the left brake to trigger the brake light (rear break works fine.) It was put down once on a turn (hit gravel) but not much damage was done besides, a scratch on the front fender and a broken right hand lever which has been replaced with an oem lever. Please e-mail me for any other info if you are interested. registered and title in hand.

What I am looking for a is a kitted (gila or polini preferred) single speed puch magnum or cobra. Will also conciser also other top tank mopeds (NO STEP THROUGH!) Garelli ssxl, general w/ minarelli (NO SACHS!) I want something fast! clean is a plus but not necessary.

1288744089_honda_cb175.jpg

Re: SF/FT: my, cb175 for kitted magnum, or top tan

I will also trade for a rebuilt e50, with a matched up gila top end + $500 for the cb.

Re: SF/FT: my, cb175 for kitted magnum, or top tan

Bump. I forgot to mention I have a cl175 that can be used as parts or rebuilt. It has everything but the tank and, has been taken apart. I can throw the cl in the offer as well.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account