FS:RaceCarb-Mount-Intake-Airfilters woop woop

I have a few things I'm selling

Dellorto 19mm Race Carburator w/2stroke atomizer and bushing installed. Brand new, never seen gas.

Rubber heavy-duty carb mount. Brand new.

Malossi Moby PHBG shorty intake. Brand new. Comes with a gasket I made. Comes with allen head bolts/lock washers.

Polini foam 90* air filter. Brand new never installed

Malossi horn air filter. Lightly used.

Weak-Ends cusom intake for Tomos A35 pedal start engine. Has a good gasket on the reed side still. Comes with some allen head bolts/lock washers.

Puch polini carbon fiber reeds + reed block. Has a good gasket on it still.

Email or Whatevs..

Re: FS:RaceCarb-Mount-Intake-Airfilters woop woop

Carb is cable choke..

How much shipped for shorty intake?

Tj I want the Molassi horn filter. how much? 10 shipped?

and the carb mount for 5 bucks more?

I must have gullible stamped on my forehead with a side note that says "all low ball offers accepted."

If people wanted to pay retail they would just order from treats or 1977.

No That is Why there is a question mark at the end of my Question? So then you can say yes/no or how much you want......jeez

Not you Jesse..some guy emailed me and said he'd give me $60 for a brand new race carb..and to give him my paypal info..lol

oh That's cool :) lol!

Just orderd 19mm race carb from treats since someone could not advise of an actual price of what they are selling.... Good luck!

I heard the clone 19mm carbs are just as good as the dellortos..so why buy a dellorto??

dude give me a price for the polini foam filter.........either here or email me.........if I like it ill buy it...thanks, Jeff

Treats: $29

1977: $25

This is brand new just like you would be getting it from either place. I could care less about used parts, but what I'm selling has never been used at all. $27 shipped to cover paypal fee and such. Paypal is my email.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account