FS 14mm Bing, square port intake, mesh filter

For sale is a 14mm bing, a matching square-port intake, and a metal mesh air filter. Was on my k-star until recently, blasting away to the high 40s. Only issue to be aware of is that one of the top screws is stripped, but this doesn't seem to cause any issues, as the other is secure. Complete with bendy throttle cable guide, rubber throttle cable guide boot and all that good stuff. Has a little rubber o-ring in between the intake and carb, too.

No jets. Add your own, cut a gasket, bolt it down, and blast.

$50 + actual shipping costs. Send me an email.

Re: FS 14mm Bing, square port intake, mesh filter

Bump.

Gonna just bump this a little here...

OK, because people keep wanting a super deal on this, the price is firm. 14 bings go for $40ish, intakes go for $10 ish, filters go for $10ish, so $50 + shipping ($5 flat rate box) is fair.

In fact, we can just say $55 shipped, firm. Not trying to be an asshole but that's what it's worth to me.

Overpriced Parts /

Ya Shane it's a great deal if my paypal wasn't messed up I would buy my old bing/ filter combo back ( I think it's mine ). for a mild kit 14mm bings rule I get close to 50mph out of them and the low end is better then big carbs

Buttes.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account