za50 parts needed

looking for za50 1st gear, starting clutch plate (the part with the clutch lining on it, and possibly a crank. email me, thanks

Re: za50 parts needed

bump

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

i have some but getting me into to the garage to get em out might be tough... garage is a mess right now!

I may have some of that stuff. I'll post pics in a bit

what i actually need for the crank is the bushing on the end with the 2 oil holes in it mine is 10.2 mm and it slipped on the crank i dont know if you can remove it without damaging it though but if someone has a n.o.s. one or a source for a new one let me know, if not i may be still looking for a crank.

i have a za50 bottom end complete ,minus electronics.

$40 plus ship

Dude... you're not going to find any clutch bell bushings ready made... You best bet is new crank, or try and source it out to a machine shop.

I have a ZA crank that needs the clutch bushing, and it blows because I just had the rod done on it.... Lemme know if you find a source. I'm gonna do some begging around Nashville at some machine shops this winter :)

Just buy the whole bottom end ^^^ that's your cheapest and best bet.

hey dead ped, if you give up that easily how do you ride old mopeds?

Kai give me a call we have a starter plate.

hey COCO on the off chance that you dont check your email as often as you check this, i emailed you. im still waiting to hear back from ROBBURITO and TRAVIS.

James I am sending you an email right now

My email is acting funny, so I will post the pics here and try to send you an email without pictures...

Here are some references too:

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/342589/342589/

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/343186/343186/

travis i emailed you but i just noticed bigboi has the starter plate locally so ill probably go with that, im still looking for the first gear the one that houses the 7 cylindrical bearings, no need for the bearings, and if anybody's got it the bushing on the end of the crank or possibly a stock crank. (NOT THE CON ROD BUSHING!).

kai I think one of the cranks in the za 50s inmy truck bed is seized, if so i'll sell you the bushing. I gotta check.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account