FS: Morini M04, Korado top end, forks, 14-intake

Surely to be flamed for selling this engine...I just have no time or use for it. Rare Franco Morini M04 2-petal reed valve Gila top end, 3 speed manual shift. A little scruffy on the outside, but super clean on the inside. It fired right up first try. Sure to be a screamer when properly setup. I will include the electric bits...

Link to discussion

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/read.php?f=1&i=916346&t=915064

Email me an offer people! bukwheatus "at" yahoo.com

Korado top end. Cylinder, piston w/ring, pin and head included. Grab the raddest 49cc Puch cylinder out there! - $90 shipped obo

14mm Puch square intake - OG Nice and clean - $17 shipped

Swinger 1 rigid forks. Powdercoated dark cherry...really nice! - $55 shipped obo

1288386383_013.jpg

Re: FS: Morini M04, Korado top end, forks, 14-inta

Yo chris, whats a rough measurement of the top bolt spacing?

Chris I have motobecane.. with this same engine. In storage.

If you wanna email me. We can talk about getting you cash or parts. I am pretty laid up right now... get got recon to the ankle. Email me and I'll send you have telly number to discuss if you would like sir.

Old School Brent /

Chris, does the cylinder have any port work to it? And how much for pick up in a week or so Nov.13th?

Ed, cant read it too small.

oh sorry mike. I didn't try to read it.

Sorry for the delay on replies...wrapped up with Halloween activities with the chitlins. I'll be calling and emailing later today.

Also, if mounting bracket measurements are needed I can make outlines of those that are on the reverse trike.

Hey Brent, If you're talking about the Korado cylinder it's box stock...I'll email you a price for p/u.

email sent.

trades on the motor?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account