Looking for a PA50II Michigan

Yes I know I can get a 50I and just replace the parts for fairly cheap but I'd like to run a 50II stocker for a little bit before it starts getting real shitty outside. I just snagged a little side work at 20 bucks an hour under the table, hello fat paycheck. I know there are a bunch of 50II's in Michigan but no one wants to get rid of them. Anyone willing to part with a project hobbit so I can get a solid bike? I'm looking to repaint, make a custom seat, new handle bars, ect, so cosmetic condition isn't of much importance to me. I just want something that runs but needs some TLC, hit me up yo.

-Tyler

Re: Looking for a PA50II Michigan

Bump? I just wanna give someone money =[

I have a pa50II and I live in Ashley Indiana,It is 20 miles from the Michigan line. I would sell it but it needs some work to make run. It has 620 miles on it.

search crazedlist.org one just popped up today somewhere in MI

im reporting you to the irs

For sale 1981 pa50II does not run at this time but only has 620 miles on it.

If you are referring to the one in Grand Rapids for 500 Newzac I have seen it, Not looking to spend that much on the moped alone, and I'd like something a little more beat up.

emailed you woggy, check it.

So is everyone too afraid to negotiate around here? Shit listed on craigslist normally will go lower than the listed priice, even strippers, SHIT!

What I have total is way lower than what Matt would want to sell that hobbit for... I'm looking at like 300 bucks man, He's saying 425, and I dont want to insult him with what I've got. I have music equipment to trade plus cash but no one is interested. Lets get some deals going guys! I want to get a decent ped!

Should have kept that hobbit joe built. I had cash in hand for it and he was holding it for u. Turns out u did't even keep it, now u crying out for another one months later. Ha, good luck kid !

^ not the same tyler

Yeah no one was ever holding one for me... hah get yo facts straight home boy!

I still have the Grande

Specifically looking for a Hobbit at this point newzac. That Grande is sweet though, I dig how it was made to ride doubles stock.

I've still got PA50-I's. I'm actually looking to downsize a lot...so shoot me an email if you want a bike! Wife and I are going to Vegas at the end of November! :) I need spending money! (and more room in the Toledo Villain's new shop! haha.

I'd really like a PA50 II but if I can't come up with anything I planned on hitting you up for a 50 I, sure you aren't willing to part with a II? It would clear out just as much space as a 50 I and put more cash in your pocket ;]

Still waiting to hear from you as well woggy, I sent it to the email on your profile page...

My only PA50-II left is now disassembled. Let me know when you want to pick up a pa50-I.

Possibly pickin' up a 50II soon, I might still be in touch with you about a I though, I'd love to still take on off of your hands.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account