FS.1980 Garelli SuperSport

I have a Complete,Garelli supersport xl, minus headlight and Top gas tank for sale or trade. Good compression, no spark needs restoration and a good new home. Pics I will try to send to your email too large for MA to download.. 100obo do not want to part it local pickup...Columbus Oh need tomos stuff

Re: FS.1980 Garelli SuperSport

Also for sale Wrong Forum Fuckface special, 1985 Honda Elite CH80 "SCOOTER" No title Runs good needs battery charged Some loose plastic up front...47mph...200$ obo missing a plastic engine cover...or trade for tomos stuff

pics

1288302846_sany0347.jpg

Scoot

1288302972_sany0207.jpg

Bump Garelli 100$ obo pic is up

Bumpkin

Anybody??

Seems like a rough project for a 100 bucks. Missing tank kind of sucks.

I sent ya an email, I'm interested in the G ellie Plz!

Check da e-mailz! Price was straight $$, I'd pay shipping & pickup via UPS

obo means or best offer, and yes its pretty rough...dont you need a clutch cover??? will this one work??This thing might go to Kansas to Jeremy but you are way closer. Jeremy, I got the emailz I will get back w/ you Shipping is sooo difficult, but I get a discount w/ UPS I may break down and ship 100$ plus UPS Matt

You have a 1 speed NOI. Mine is a 2 speed. Won't work without a spacer. That bike isn't worth $100 to me.

emailed

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account