WTB hobbit shocko piston or whole kit

ive got a line on a seized but serviceable stocko shocko cylinder, but will need a fresh piston/ring/wrist-pin....anyone? email me please.

or email me if you have an entire stocko shocko or other basic used hobbit kit fs

also looking for a jammy (jamarcol) circuit pipe for hobbit, cheap, used, ugly are all fine w me.

Re: WTB hobbit shocko piston or whole kit

I have a Stocko Shocko kit on my bike AND a new piston/ring/pin for the kit. I'd like to step up to one of the aluminum kits when they're available again and would sell my kit. It has ~1.5 hours on it. It was seized very lightly due to too much throttle too soon. I've cleaned it up and it works great. The exhaust has been marched to a Destroyer pipe (25mm round) but is otherwise untouched.

I'd take $70.00 plus shipping for the kit and spare piston. What do you think?

bump for Greg on kit offer....

emailed about separating for the extra piston/set.

any other spare shocko/extremo 44mm hobbit pistons with good rings/pin/clips out there also?

(i have a feeling ill need more than one with the shocko's reputation for soft seize and busted skirts)

I just ordered 1 from treats for 37.00 shipped. piston,piston rings and wrist pin. just ask benji

bought the shocko kit/piston stuff from MA user email responses today- thanks all!

still on the hunt for a plain ol jamarcol jammy for hobbit ... prefer a circuit pipe but hit me up either way if you have a used/useable hobbit pipe in your stash

bumpo for a jamarcol hobbit circuit pipe....

and, sigh... still need a shocko piston and rings etc after all

I have a brand new piston and rings for a ss kit. I also have a jammy slipon 30.00 for the piston shipped and 25 for the pipe

+shipping on the pipe. the pipe is welded to a nc50 header.

emailed - ss piston/rings (with wrist pin/circlips?)

i really wanna find a jammy circuit- but BUMP for a good price/pipe for Express riders.

I have a nice nib parmakit with all the gooddness.. open and closed it.. for the the honda..

I'll 10% off what treats whats for his.. parmakit..

there out of stock btw also I thought.

now i have more topends/pistons than rings... anyone with 44mm Honda PA50 Shocko Stocko kit rings (will consider whole piston sets, but neeeed at least the rings)

bump for shocko rings and a cheap hobbit pipe (jammy circuit or right-sider?)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account