Kinetic Parts FS

I dont think im ever gonna get around to putting it back together to im just gonna part it. the motors in pieces so if you want a crankshaft, cases, topend, carb, ignition, or anything like that tell me i have it, i think ,for relatively cheap . no pics unless you really want them cause id have to use my phone my real camera juuust broke.

oh! and theres wheels and forks and shocks. the tanks a weee bit rusty but not enough to warrent cleaning. no lights. seats ok, minor ripping around the bottom and i think one tear. handelbars are kiinda bent and rusty.

also have sidecovers( no bolts i dont think) pedal shaft and pedals, airbox....a whooole bunch of stuff.

Re: Kinetic Parts FS

Do you have a clutch?

yessir! i think so anyway...ill will however go over tomorrow and gather everything related to the clutch and send you a pic if you e-mail me !

i remember having the clutch and all the pieces, but it was a little dirty.

E-mail me.

three shoe clutch part is sold. cmon who else needs kinetic parts? subframes good, wheels are good, forks are good.

you know you want it..

I'll take the carb, and throttle assembly.

ok! e-mail me!!!!!!!!

buummmppp

what you thinkin on the wheels price wise? rear one imperticularly thanks

if you only want the rear ill do like 35 for the wheel plus shipping?

for both ill do 60 plus shippin. e-mail me if you want to try and work somethin out

ignition pending!

wheel pending?

Do you have a clean petcock?

i very well might! ill check for you.

whats your email? very interested in the carb and throttle

freewilly1000@hotmail.com

i thought i e-mailed you? oh well sorry i guess it never went through. i still have both man if you want it e-mail me and we'll talk

throttle and carb pending.

throttle and carb sold.

ignition, airbox, and pedal assembly pending...

oh leavers and cables are also pending.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account