Wtb Derbi flat reed

WTB a derbi flat reed motor, or complete bike for next years race season. Let me know what you have, and how much. I am located in Portland Oregon.

Re: Wtb Derbi flat reed

Anyone? I am willing to pay a fair price. I also have lots of cool stuff I would trade.

I have flat reed engine cases and most of the innards minus the crank and pedal shaft (was a ds50 scooter engine had the long kick shaft instead of normal pedal shaft). Dont know if you're interested in that, what kind of stuff did you have to trade

I would prefer to buy it outright. I have lots of parts for garelli ssxl, puch maxi and magnum, and motobecane, but nothing I am dying to get rid of. If you were looking for something specific let me know, otherwise hit me up with a price plus shipping to oregon 97229.

What if I had.. rebuilt engine..

How much is it worth..

:)

As the seller that is up to you to decide. I am definately interested though..

bump

Hey Cuperteens, sell this dude a variant. He wants to race.

Yes, please? I would also be willing to work a trade. I have a pretty nice and very fast magnum, also a sweet garelli top tank and a custom maxi I would be willing to offer some sort of trade for, depending on the derbi.

Do pedals matter? I have a Start3 flat reed dual variating goodness I'd sell for 400. It's the 37.4 stroke motor you cold slap a water cooled kit on with a little work

Isn't that 10mm .. ? wrist pin?

I have a strang mk .. big port 47mm I think.

Really old looking. (not for sale of course was just wondering tho)

Yea Ed 10 pin but the 12 pin flat reed con rod is the same length so you could swap it out. This has the huge transfers on it. Now that I think of it I'm not going to sell it . I forgot I bought a mount to put it in a laguna frame. Sorry

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

If anyone has a motor it's tom. I'll ask him when he gets back. You might also try contacting Colby of the Latebirds. I know he was selling some derbi stuff awhile back, maybe he still has some goodies.

Dan if you change your mind I let me know. Zach thanks for the tip, I sent Colby an email but no response. let ma know when you hear from Tom.

bump

emailed

replied to your email, seth.

never got any email, i dont have anything id like to spare at this point.

Your moped army email bounced back to me colby. thanks anyway.

Still want more derbi stuff.. anyone?

Jake Shaughnessy /

email me some info on what you have to trade. i have a variant with a flat reed that was nos when i got it. has a 70 metra with about 3 miles on it.

hey man, whats the deal you never emailed me back, you still interested in the flat reed parts?

Alex, I sent you a paypal last night... check to see if you got it.

Jake, i would prefer to buy outright, but I will email you a list of stuff I have to trade.

Jake your email is not going thru for me either. try to send me a message j.herzog@comcast.net

bump. alex, did you get the money?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account