Wanted - Fold-up / pack-away mini moped or scooter

I'm looking to see what's out there in the PA / NJ / MD area.

Re: Wanted - Fold-up / pack-away mini moped or sco

In Louisville KY I have beneli buzzer, it folds up crazy small, and goes about 33mph. It's in good shape, can start, but now needs a condencer. $300 take it home. This pic is not mine but looks jst like it.

Maybe a little far away...

Do just the handlebars collapse on that?

They have quick releses on the tree to drop them and in the middle of each bar so they can fold in to the frame.

why do you all of a sudden want one of them rob

theres a dude in virginia beach selling a ton of diblasis

i was gonna sell mine but i decided to keep it and i bought a new 2.5 hp 4 stroke engine for it

Jay you dummy, you forgot to change your name ;)

So what, did I leave myself logged in to mopedarmy and facebook on that laptop?

I'd like one to travel with or take along to a ride as a backup bike.

And now that I think about it, it would be nice to have some suspension on it.

ive got this ive been holding on to but maybe its time sell. email me if interested. bought it in a lot, this was the description, you can search it on the buysell under 1500, guy i bought from was in the orphanage.

mini-kid filding moped $550.00 fully rebuilt engine, stock performance, new tires ( very rare) , tubes , carb kit , safty flag, runs xlnt, gloria motor

id sell a lil cheaper.

1287686265_mopeds_005.jpg

ive got this ive been holding on to but maybe its time sell. email me if interested. bought it in a lot, this was the description, you can search it on the buysell under 1500, guy i bought from was in the orphanage.

mini-kid filding moped $550.00 fully rebuilt engine, stock performance, new tires ( very rare) , tubes , carb kit , safty flag, runs xlnt, gloria motor

id sell a lil cheaper.

1287686470_mopeds_003.jpg

sorry for the double post.

its complete and im in upstate new york, possibly be able to deliver in the next month anywhere between syracuse and nyc.

1287686601_mopeds_002.jpg

one more pic

1287686841_mopeds_005.jpg

Yeah, I like that actually. I would consider that if I had a way to get it to PA.

Are you looking for anything in particular that you might trade for it?

i can get it to pa for you for a small fee possibly. could you maybe meet me scrantonish area? what do you have other than whats on your site for trade? ive kinda got enough bikes as it as at the moment tho honestly.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account