FS 2010 Baja Scooter Red

I'm selling a scooter I bought for my grandson, he rode it only 3 times this year.

It's a 90cc Baja scooter very clean never been down.

Runs and drives fine, every thing works like it should.

I paid $550.00 for it with the shipping, will sacrafice for $350.00. I can ship it too.

Any interest email me direct at Brinckuscoin@aol.com or call me at home anytime at 973-940-0390 my name is Rob. thanks.

1287365236_131699_lg_dirt_bike.jpg

Re: FS 2010 Baja Scooter Red

Nice scoot! I saw a bunch of those get recalled while I was working for sears, try getting all of your money back right from sears.

He just got bored of it he want's a real motorcycle like I have LOL.

Dreaaaammmy

I'm hoping this is fake...

No it's not you want it?

Sorry man, you didnt have to email me I don't want the briggs&stratton special..

WFFF !!!!!

Icantbelievethesearestillbeingbuilt

its not sears or briggs and stratton they used to sell those at pep boys its made in china and if you paid 550 for it you got ripped since they are only 250 new

I think they are on sale at the pep boys in Methuen for $150 brand new right now.

rob,

i don't know if you are aware of this, but this is a moped forum. if you look, all buy/sell ads are for moped stuff. there is an off-topic forum, though. albeit, this is a FS item, mini-bikes are off topic.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account