FS. bigport metra 80

I have a bigport metra that has been seized a few times it has been gps'd at over 65 after being seized but has pretty low compression now. you could clean it up a bit more and get some better compression out of it or maybe replace the rings or the piston

it has been ported and has two oiling holes in the piston on either side of the exhaust port (if they help I'm not sure)

its still on the bike so I can take it off if someone is really interested in buying it and send you some pictures but basically it looks like a metra that has been seized

I would like $135 Shipped for it I will include the head, cylinder, piston, rings, wristpin, circlips, and base gasket

Re: FS. bigport metra 80

is it seized?

can you read?

The thing's a mega blaster, just needs a lil rubdown for a bit more compression. Still fast as fuck as it is. Super awesome price, if I had a Puch, I'd buy the shit out of it.

- Summerai - Christine L /

emailed twice.

whoa. really? kalamazoo is going all french 2 years late.

don't worry erin im bringing the one speed back

Heeeey. Are you getting my emails?

My email is blackpellets@yahoo.com

I am interested.

I will try to get some pics up tonight. again youy could run this as is or get some new rings whatever its still a good deal

Yo, send me the pics. I want it.

drew I think im not getting your emails the address is wheliwalkr@hotmail.com

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account