Re: Trading my MB5...maybe

Farmboy Quinn /

I have a E50 pinto. CDI, Kstar ported, 70cc head, stuffed crank and new bearings, new cables, shiny clubman bars, bullet headlight, 21 phbg carb, custom intake, 4p motomatic pipe. Doesn't run atm. Needs a chain and tuned i'm sure.

how bout he decides already, theres only 3 or 4 ppl interested in it, either you are selling/trading it or not, cuz im still waiting on it to see if it goes or not.

Farmboy Quinn /

I'm pretty serious. It'd be cool if he was. Anyone interested in my Pinto then?

I got my MB5 from a trade for a Tomos TTLX. The MB5 is titled and runs. It was pretty much complete and I took it all the way down to the frame and started over. The Tomos ran great but the frame was scratched up. I think I got the better of the deal because it is something I have wanted and wanted a big project like this. He thought he got the better deal because he did not want to deal with the MB5 and he ended up selling the Tomos for cash.

We both won.

Farmboy Quinn /

no response sad face bump

i still say he makes a decision soon, cuz 1 of 2 thisngs will happen

1 ppl will lose interest in it

2 this post will be like the others n just get pushed back

Timmy Southpark /

the problem wiht this bike is it doesnt have a title if i remember right. Not to mention it needed alot of work.

well if it does have problems besides the carb issue, he should post it, the more description the better, then ppl know what headaches they are getting into

Key word being NEEDED hint the ed at the end. do you think i just let it sit all this time?

Titles are very easy when you live in KY!!

Sounds like a nice ped...got pics? Also sorry its taking me a bit to respond. when it comes to my mb5... some guy got pissed at me cuz he said he wanted to trade me a maxi and showed up at my house expecting me to sell it to him for 100 like some pedtard... evrybody ive tried to do buisness with from this site just wants to offer me some minescule amount of cash and get pissed when i dont fall to their feet! but that bike sounds nice. let me know if ur still interested!

Hey... arent you one of those people who offered me squat for it? Also putting on a tail light blinkers and a carb is just absolutely PAINSTAIKING WORK...god those blinkers and tail light took me a whole 5 minutes but i guess thats alot of work!!!!

I'm still trying to get this thing but never got a response,

As I said trade you my pinto e50 n $$$

Timmy Southpark /

yeah we were going to trade a ttlx for that mb5, but you jerked me around a bunch.

That bike is missing fenders, etc... not to mention it doesnt sound like you ever got it to run right if it even runs.

I'm stating the title issue because it just is... a big freaking deal. Most people on this site will require to have a title and they are a hugh pain to get, espically in ohio. If it is easy to obtain one then you should, it would double the value of the bike. The current shape yours is in might bring $300. The tomos i was going to trade you sold for $425, so who would have gotten the better end of that deal?

So you offer me 150 for it?

Farmboy Quinn /

You interested in the Pinto, tell?

Just so you know...so far since ive owned the mb5 ive had 3 offers for 600 so i think i came out on top of that one!!! :)

Do you have a pic?

Farmboy Quinn /

I have a Post on the buy/sell here.

Farmboy Quinn /

i have a pic aswell, n i did post it up when the thread was newer,

hopefully u make a decision soon!!!

So did any one hear back from him???

Farmboy Quinn /

I havent heard.

Ok, time for me to move on, good luck who buys this

Farmboy Quinn /

I don't have the heart to move on, i really want an MB5. But it's about time i give in.

HERES THE DEAL ILL TRADE THIS!!

GET AT ME!!

1288233244_img_1916.jpg

Farmboy Quinn /

Yo dom, can you be talked into trading your cobra for my pinto? if the mb5 guy falls out, of course.

dom is one of my friends, if he wanted to trade cobra for a pinto it would have been done by now, n we prolly would just do a motor swap

Thats nice! whats it got/need? definately interested!

Decided not to trade...keep peddin!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account