FS: Like New Doppler Clutch Pulley, ER3, + Extras

Clutch Pulley: Has MAYBE 5 miles on it, if that. Everything greased, all fasteners have loctite. Pedal shaft already has groove cut in it to use pedals. Slap it on and go. Flawless. All hardware included. 210 shipped

ER3: Same. Maybe 5 miles on it. Everything greased, all fasteners have loctite. All weights and a puller included. Great shape, no wear. Some marks from installing and removing. 130 shipped

Doppler Spring: Barely any use. Cut to fit the narrower AV7 lower mounts but thats it. All hardware included. Ready to go. 65 shipped

Dellorto 21mm PHBG race version and selection of jets from 56-98 i think, mostly evens. definitely some missing but still about 15-20. not sure off the top of my head. 125 shipped

Doppler ER1 exhaust. This is JUST THE PIPE. no ball joint, no swingarm mount, no hardware. Its missing the ID plate and the clearcoat is a little discolored. 65 shipped

Prices are negotiable, but if you want it for a little less you'll have to pay the actual shipping cost instead of what i estimated (which is probably low). Given the condition of these parts though, its pretty fair.

Re: FS: Like New Doppler Clutch Pulley, ER3, + Ext

pipe sold!

Bump.

195 shipped on the clutch pulley.

100 shipped for the PHBG + my jets.

130 on the ER3 still, but it comes with a puller!

still have the rest of this stuff.

the er3 is clutchless, yeah?

Definitely clutchless if he was running with a clutch pulley

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account