Garelli parts, CDI Mikuni 20mm, more.

A variety of stuff here to sell. Make me an offer on if you see something you're interested in.

-SHA 14.12, New Style garelli air box, drilled out garelli square intake (14mmish)

-Complete NOI bottom end. Bearings feel good, needs to be assembled and some new wires for the stator.

-Garelli Yellow CDI

-Good gas tank, clean inside

-Garelli Pan exhaust

-Garelli aluminum head cylinder and piston, piston and cylinder wall in great shape, BUT I tried to remove the studes and broke the intake and stripped the exhaust, if you're a machinist or know one, this would be a good fix for you.

-Mikuni 20mm carb

-Clubman style bars

-Tomos Head

-Metal headlight bucket and headlight

-Ape Hangers for your moped

-Tall stock bars (Maybe from a puch?)

-LED turn signals

Again if you're interested in anything, shoot me an offer for what you want. I also have a Rigid Garelli Sport frame that needs some frame repair, and reinforcement.

Re: Garelli parts, CDI Mikuni 20mm, more.

That cdi is for minarelli not garellis.. use a green one.

garelli points setup, the 14.12 carb and intake...30 bucks shipped?

what might you charge for the tank shipped to 30605? thanks!

lemme know how much you want for that miniarelli cdi ... i forget how much they go for, so i have no idea what price to toss out :/ $50?

Thanks for the info Ed!

TomTom, 50 is about what I was planning on asking for it, the 50 will cover shipping too. (Did you read ed's post? It's a minarelli cdi)

DSTRYA, 35 bucks shipped to that zip code. For the tank

OrangeRobin, do you need the whole stator plate with points and coil? I'll do 50 shipped for carb, intake stator plate (with points and coils) do you need the air box too?

I need a workin stator, dont really need the carb or intake just thought I'd ask.

how much for the mikuni?

doug, i'll check funds & then check measurements of your tank against my bike this PM; will email if i can buy it. if you get another offer ITMT go for it, thanks a lot!

could you do me a big favor and measure the clutch pegs or whatever they are called on the star shaped piece and tell me what size fuel line fits on there for bushings?

i have some 1/4 inch line coming in the mail but i think it will be too small and dont want to wait if it wont even work.

thanks!

Mike, Jon Emails sent.

I'll take the CDI if it's not spoken for.

How much for the Headlight? $25shipped?

Jeff, TJ, you've' got mail.

Money's sent.

thegoldendeer or whatever /

I'll take those clubmans yeah?

Tim, Email sent.

Bump, Mikuni sold, and headlight bucket sold, everything else is available, doesn't anybody need an extra noi engine??? it'd be great to throw one of ed's polini kits on.

20 shipped for the pan exhaust

How much for the noi bottom end. I know a dude that needs one.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

SUPER FAST TREATS RIVALING SHIPPING.

THE MIKUNI IS IN MY HANDS!!!!

U ROX MY SOX BRO!!!

25 shipped for the 14.12?

Nick

Haha woah shit yet brah, damnit I've learned a very valuable lesson today, don't fucking use UPS..... batman's clubmans are sold, and Nick yeah shoot me an email, an address confirmation and pay pal at jadoga@gmail.com do you want a 50 or 52 size jet in there. I think I have both

Drew, Micheal, you've got emails.

I still have goodies!

Delorto carb

Minarelli CDI

Choppa Bars

garelli parts engine, usable bottom end, stator side needs some lovin.

Gas tank Clean on the inside, with cap! Imagine that.

rare garelli head

rare garelli aluminum cylinder (Needs machine work on studs) Comes with a scoreless flatty high comp piston! Good rings, what are you waiting on you Machining machine!?!?

some doritos

tomos head

wow LED TURN SIGNALS!

A drilled garelli square intake, I think it's about 14 or 15 mm up from what 12?

Tomos Head....

come on, make me some offers here, who needs what I'm ready to wheel and deal. Any cycleists out there? I need some crank brothers clipless pedals for my commuter, I don't care what, candi's beats, mallets I don't care I have the crank bro cleats, just needs the peds. Or cash is great, I ship priority and I ship fast, ask my other buyers about me.

We'll be talkin

JD

bump

Do you have a working speedo cable for garelli monza gt?

No speedo cables.

what are you looking to get for the tank?

Do you have/are you willing to sell just the oil fill plug on the clutch cover? How much with shipping if you have it/will sell it?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account