for sale flandria bermuda

richard pettus /

i have two 1978 flandria bermuda mopeds.one is orange one is green.both have under 700 miles each on them.the bikes are in very good condition.there is some bumpy rough parts of the chrome on the fenders but are otherwise in very very good shape. the orange one runs perfectly i took the carb apart and cleaned it put a new fuel petcock on and she fired right up. i ride it once a week.the green one needs the same done to it.i have the pet cock brand new.also have four brand new tubes and four brand new tiresincluded in sale green one needs bulb for headlight.very rare especially in this shape both titles and origonal owners manuals are in hand 2000 cash takes them both would rather not seperate the pair .

1286672373_sany0300.jpg

Re: for sale flandria bermuda

Yikes!

rrrr...umm...no.

$2K? so there are like three more bikes included that just arent in the picture, right? bwaaa.

2000 what? dollars?

More like 400!

Garodney Gentzel Motor City Riots /

Will give you free bumps all day, so everyone can see your bikes and there price !!!!

LMFAO

richard pettus /

price drop 1500 takes them

Overprice Police here, I'm gonna need some backup.

spottygreenfrog.co.uk/uploads/images_products_extralarge/lg_771.jpg&t=1" rel="nofollow ugc">http://spottygreenfrog.co.uk/uploads/images_products_extralarge/lg_771.jpg&t=1">

***Kim Jong illest*** /

i think what you meant to say was 600 for the pair, right?

Damn it, I called for backup!

Wait hold the phone Ive got a buyer

I thought he said he dropped the price 1500

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account