FS '85 Suzuki FA50, great shape, complete - $250

This is my wife's bike and she is interested in moving to something a little faster, but if you are wanting a bullet-proof and reliable little awesome noped, I've got your bike.

It's a really nice bike for the age. A little over 700 miles. I'd rate it's condition at 8/10 if not better. Complete bike, no parts are missing. Turn signals, lights, new battery, cables, all that good stuff. Battery needs a trickle charger to maintain charge, as it's so small it loses charge somewhat quickly, especially in changing temperatures.

It runs an easy 25-30 miles per hour, like any stock FA50. It's a great city bike, as it has a ton of low-end torque and power, and it speeds to its top speed very quickly. I purchased it, completely scrubbed the carb, changed the fluids, etc, and it's RIDICULOUSLY reliable now. Starts every morning, even when it's cold, on the first or second kick. Oil injection is still installed.

The only photo I have right now is fairly low-res and doesn't show much of it, but I'll take some better ones soon. Looking to get $250. Bike is in Ann Arbor, MI. I can deliver or meet a buyer anywhere within 50 miles or so. Registered until April 2012.

The missing turn signal cover in this photo has since been replaced, by the way:

Re: FS '85 Suzuki FA50, great shape, complete - $2

I am interested in this moped,but am in NC. Do you have any manuals, books for that bike? Are you in a hurry to sell? My shed is somewhat full, so would you be willing to hold onto the bike until it was picked up? Your input is appreciated. Jreebe

Just posted looking for a bike a few minutes before you. I wanted something variated but this thing is such a good deal I kind of want it. Wouldn't happen to need a 100 watt solid state guitar amp or tele/strat case eh? haha It's a long shot I know but I might as well try.

puttputt: the manuals can be found online in PDF format. I can provide the files to you.

Hurry to sell? Not really. Are you coming to MI or something?

Tyler: sorry, man, don't play guitar.

Its all good dude I figured it was a long shot. Id I sell those pieces of equipment I'll get back with you though! what a nice bike.

Bumpo.

Photos:

I'm in Grand Rapids, sending you an email!

panky

Sold to a local buyer on CL. Thanks for any interest.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account