FS MOTOBECANE VLX Can Deliver to Gettysburg

So the dude that was supposedly coming to buy this bike 3 weeks ago just emailed today to say he was now not taking it because he bought a motorcycle and "forgot all about it" [the VLX]. $400 is my bottom dollar period, no trades, need cash.

Free delivery to the Gettysburg rally but I'll be there only on Saturday. Need a deposit of $100 if ya want me to bring it.

Here's the new post:

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/mcy/1992448513.html

Re: FS MOTOBECANE VLX Can Deliver to Gettysburg

Nobody?

I know its not over priced. Regular Maxis in the same condition sell for close to this price and this bike is hard to find!

bump

***Kim Jong illest*** /

most maxis at that price arent so filled with issues, and frankly, are alot easier to fix than a moby that was runs/dies issues. mobys are a bitch that way :/

i hope it sells man, but theres no way I would pay that much for it.

The Snail King /

I don't think it's really over priced, but you're gonna have to find the right buyer who wants a VLX. You have the side panels and such so that's good. I say just keep listing it, and try to get it to run properly since that's always a main issue if you're a buyer. Could be a simple condenser issue. Put the sidecovers on too and take some pics, it's always more appealing when it looks complete, and not just pics of parts on the floor that can easily be bolted on.

campeona del mundo /

i want a vlx so bad. free bump.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account