FS 1991 Sachs "Mo-Pet" 505/1A

$275 obo for craiglisters http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/1989793228.html

email me from M.A. to get lots of lowball love for offers or trade/offers, in person and local (pittsburgh area) delivery options.

trades i need: E50 center stand assembly, E50 boss pipe, E50 2hp topend or E50 kitted topend, either one with intake port matched 15 intake and 15 Bing.

Re: FS 1991 Sachs "Mo-Pet" 505/1A

i didnt get around to taking pix all around last night all around but here is one to start with....

1286378331_500milesclean5051a.jpg

$150: FS 1991 Sachs "Mo-Pet" 505/1A

so a fortuitous series of buy/sell/trades means i now have little invested in this sachs.

rode around the neighborhood today, typical 1A lowend/topend, good clutch, 85/12/101A Bing and airbox, one kick start, easy idle even under full brakes/sitting, solid rims but meh chrome, good head/tail lights and units,

body paint and decals are really very nice... needs some choke/clutch cabling love, couple little wiring things and fresh pads/tires.

so anyway... my good fortune is reflected in the price drop.....here we go.... $175 whole as-is/where-is... will part out if need be but id rather see it whole

still up for $150 or wanna trade for a Puch Performance Party Pack (eg: used but useable kstar/15 intake and Bing/boss or circuit/centerstand w hardware)

Basically all this needs is a little cabling done?

justin... 'sup? how did your boss get on with that Garelli GranSport?

This '91 Sachs body and paint are easily as nice/nicer than the Garelli was. Good clean tank, good tires/tubes, easy start and great running/idling engine, good clutch, bright spark and lighting coils, 11t/46t sprocket gearing. Needs some cabling love, tighten up a few bolts, could use better pedals, couple little wiring things, brake pads, grease gun and some turtle wax.

ive had a couple nicer trades/sells in the past couple weeks (ended up with a really nice Murray) so I dropped the price on the Sachs MoPet to $150 ... id also talk partial/trades for Puch stuff

whats the story with that magneto cover? also can we get a shot of the "91" on the vin plate? this is very curious. id totally buy this bike if you were closer...and i had more money.

mag cover

1991 vin

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

ugh i need to make some time to come get this.

my mopet wants a brother!

trade/sold pending this weekend.... but will update after

ps, Chris, that 1.5 mopet seat is fantastic.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

seat is actually from a kinetic TFR. way more comfy than the original seat.

sold/confirmed... thanks as always!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account