RICHMOND

"somebody come buy this shit from me":http://richmond.craigslist.org/mcy/1988518377.html

Re: RICHMOND

you wanna trade all of it for a good solid ped? gps'ed 50mph give me a call. or maybe a streetmate r and some cash. 910-524-2084 wilmington n.c.

I live in wilmington and i would love to throw in the cash part and just take the Sebring along with the spare morinis. or just the Sebring frame with the tank seat and wheels........

i could send my buddy from midlotihian over to pick up the wheels if you would sell them separate,

it is a start to get you on one solid runner

let me know either of you, if any of that sounds interesting

I'd be interested in that Pinto.

call me 2morrow

calm down rachid......i'll let you buy whatever i don't want....

who is precious? yo i want those italian five spokes and shit......Wheeeee!!!!!!!!!

damn man...thats too cheap...you could def get 8 for that stuff

just because i don't have a bus does not mea i can't be a white line rider. cause i am.

ok then see you sunday!! yeaeeeaaaaawwhwhwhwhwhwaaaaaaa

cold rides

its a package deal so im not parting it out. like jhenny said i could definatly get 800 for all this stuff

did you sell all of it yet?

dibs on the blue plastic wheel covers. is that like a tire shower cap? id like that maxi. 2 speed?

Yo A dude was coming to buy the shit today and bailed. i need to get rid of this shit. ill throw in another maxi in a box. all parts are there and the tank is clean. thats everything i listed and another maxi for 500 bucks are you fucking kidding me?

I AM SELLING A WHITE PUCH MAXI, MOTOR JUST REBUILT. STOCK CYLINDER

A RED PUCH PINTO FRAME AND FORK COMBO

3 MORINI MOTORS, 1 BRAND NEW NOS READY TO RUN, THE OTHER A CASE INDUCTED MORINI BOTTOM END(CAN BE MADE VERY FAST), AND THE OTHER A PARTS MO2 BOTTOM END

A MORINI SEABRING FRAME TANK AND SEAT

2 ITALIAN 5 SPOKE MAG WHELLS

2 10 SPOKE TRIRAD MAGS

3 DELLORTO 14/12 CARBURATORS

1 MIKUNI FLATSLIDE 24MM CARBURATO(VALUE OF 100$)

2 BLUE PLASTIC ITALIAN WHEEL COVERS

AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU SEE IN MY GARAGE THAT LOOKS LIKE A MOPED PART THAT YOU CANT LIVE WITHOUT(SERIOUSLY THERES A LOT OF STUFF.)

JUST COME TO MY HOUSE WITH YOUR TRUCK AND TAKE IT ALL FOR JUST 500 OBO!!!

FREE HELMETS TOO, AND TIRES!

I AM SELLING ALL MY PROJECTS TO JUST BUY ONE SOLID BIKE SO I CAN LIVE FREE.

PLUS A BONUS MAXI.

CALL ME BRIAN @ 804-683-8053

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account