Moped garage sale indianapolis area

Im having a moped garage sale in indianapolis saturday 10/2. i have a shit ton of stuff for sale from parts,motors to a magnum. i have to much stuff to list and dont feel like shipping peice by peice. I have a ton of puch stuff motors both e50 and za50,frames and pieces and parts. also a batavus almost complet non running. a 76 garelli frame, a nice moby long seat and a 50v motor, some honda,tomos parts not much though. and i have a magnum that is kinda rough runs though and a magnum frame/ rolling chasis. email me for a address. chrismfh@yahoo.com. i will be here all weekend and just set up a time to stop by.

Re: Moped garage sale indianapolis area

RADIUM CITY JO$HUA /

How much are you looking to get for the Magnum? Could you post some pictures of it?

Pics of rolling chassis too please.

Hi, im interested in the magnums, how far are u from coventry and how much wanted?

i dont think the swing arm is a magnum swingarm. i have a za50 for it to but it needs work. i have taken the wheels off but there included.

1285980812_mopeds_023.jpg

bump buy my shit or im homeless

Chotchy Mustachio /

I bought the Magnum. Rolling chassis is still there (when I left anyway)

Great guy to do business with - buy his stuff.

He's got tons of engines lying around and a real slick looking Batavus Top tank that I think he's selling cheap (Not sure what kind, but it's a solid top tank not a step through). Somebody needs to buy that up.

got any pics of the batavus?

look above

i mean below

ill take 800 for all. i sold the magnum

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account