FS:Pinto Tank, 24mm Tillotson Carb, PuchWheels etc

Moped Game Sally Struthers /

brand new 24mm Tillotson Diaphragm Carb and velocity stack: this is brand new and never used cause a project fell through. if youve ever been interested in tuning a bike without the hassle of jets, this is the carb for you. you can litterally adjust your richness on the fly. this thing is amazing and im just bummed i never got a round to actually using it. no gas has passed through it.

$105 shipped

Pinto tank: no gas cap or petcock. theres a small dent just below the gas inlet. its smaller than a dime but the inside has minimal rust.

$50 shipped

and unsless youre making a ratty bike this thing prolly needs to be sandblasted

Re: FS:Pinto Tank, 24mm Tillotson Carb, PuchWheels

ryan_ries@hotmail.com is the paypal please include what you are paying for in the subject line.

bump.

love the idea of that carb... gotta check the fundage see if i can grab it from ya!

will that carb fit on a Puch cylinder? It looks like it has a built in intake...

FS:Pinto Tank, 24mm Tillotson Carb, PuchWheels etc

I am interested in the carb, does it come with a pop-off gauge?

the carb requires an intake similar to this one:

although that one probably would not work. the intake side of the carb has a vent that needs to breath. assuming you make an adapter with a vent you might be able to make that intake work. i dunno. i do know nate at motomatic has one of these carbs and might be able to fabricate something if you ask nicely.

as for the pop-off gauge, i dont know what that is.

that carb is awesome and can be postioned any way possible. fitted with a small k&n filter, it would be ideal for a blown out peugeot.

in fact...im keeping the carb. sorry fellas.

but you can get your own here for essentially the same price. its the HL-360A but remember to get a velocity stack otherwise youll be hard pressed to find a way to mount an airfilter.

i think i want those puch wheels...

i can transfer the money immediately for the puch wheels... are they the wide style though? let me know...

wide style? they are not the skinny wheels with the diamonds stamped on the side if that is what you mean.

the size of the rim, but im pretty sure they are what i need. making payment to your paypal now. and im assuming you can still find the missing bolts? thanks :)

wheels are sold. ill try to get them out tomorrow but most likely theyll go out in the mail on monday. i have the wheel hardware but it would be easier to ship with the axle out. is that a problem?

its fine if disassembling it is easier for you. thanks! :D

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account