Puch partout! 1.5hp e-50 etc

yeah. picked up a near perfect 1980 maxi that was in "running condition" before the kid who had it before me took it all apart and cut out a part of the frame with a hacksaw. rather than mess with putting it all back together im just gonna sell the parts.

everythign that goes to a 1980 maxi except for the front fender and stock handlebars are for sale. working on pictures tomorrow.

the e-50: was supposedly running. has like 1300 miles on it. still has the sticker on the clutch cover. also has the chrome magneto cover. turns over and has some compression but not much. i dont think its ever been cracked open. the clutch cover screws don't even look like they have ever been loosened. no intake or carb. just the motor shipped to the lower 48 is $125.

12mm carb has all the pieces. not sure if its leaky. missing the top gasket. unsure of jet in there but it was a stock 1.5 maxi. - $40 shipped. intake is another 10 or $15 shipped by itself.

saddle seat with no tears- $40 shipped. has some slight stretching around the threads on the front seam but its holding good. comes with the hardware. no post.

wheels, as a pair, sealed bearings, good break pads. with all the hardware. ones got a little bend in it but nothing too bad. no reall bad rust, just some dirt. ill clean them up for you. tire on the rear is kinda shot but they are original i was told. as a pair- $100 shipped

wheels separate- $60 each shipped. comes with brake plates axels, everything.

forks ,blue, no major problems or scratches i believe. no lock. - $60 shipped

Swingarm ,blue, with the bolts and rubber mount thingy- $40 shipped.

if you need anything else from an 1980 maxi ask and ill tell you what i want for it if i have it.

e-mail or respond here either works.

oh! and paypal by internet, cash in person is all i accept. thanks

Re: Puch partout! 1.5hp e-50 etc

feel free to counter offer things i love a good haggle.

e-50 pending.

I may be interested in that intake. I can probably drive over and meet in person as I live south of boston. Do you have pedal crank arms? I need a left-side pedal crank as well, but if you will only sell them as a set then I'm sure we can work something out.

are you comin to the october 3rd ride out here? e-mail me and we can work out somethin

I wish I could but I need these parts to ride. I may drive over and check out the nice bikes and get to know people.

oh ok cool! ill bring them with me to there if you want to not have to drive out here twice. whatever you want to do let me know man

freewilly1000@hotmail.com

---------------- LaZer ------------* /

emailed for the seat

would you sell just the clutch cover? (with starter clutch arm/etc.)

e-50 sold

I am looking for the bolts used to mount Puch handle bars. They are m7x35. Mine are stripped out. Let me know if you have these and they are in good condition

Thanks,

-Jon

deadped tripp /

Do you have a chrome kill switch that isn't broken?

I need a taillight cover if its possible

yes, yes, and yes i think....e-mail me

Can you take a pic of the controls if they are still available? Mine are all rusty.

i checked today actually and the killswitch was missing and the covers were both gone. i only have one tailight i need to hang on tot hat. ill sell the bolts but only with the clamp parts as well. if you still want them e-mail me and we"ll talk

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account