FS: Hobbit Proma Exhaust

bought the bike with 1321 miles on it and it now has 1454. so the pipe has been used for 120 miles. first thing i did was drill a little hole in silencer and pipe and put a small little screw in the to keep silencer from falling off so that explains the tiny holes. pipe has no dents or anything like that and was bought about 2 months ago. pipe has good low end and mid range pulls crazy hard but im looking for a litttle more topend. make an offer on the pipe. i paid 130 shipped from treats 2 months ago.

1285036077_0920002221.jpg

Re: FS: Hobbit Proma Exhaust

bump

50$?

85 shipped it's yours.

Too much for my blood man. I can do $60 and I'll prepay the shipping u just gotta print out the label

$85 shipped is a good deal, why would you offer him $50? that's ridiculous.

People expect u to give them stuff free. Thats a 110 dolla exhaust. I seen boss pipes go for 50 shipped and those are 59.00 new.

so its not a bad price? ok thanks guys! didnt really know what to charge!

Well my offer still stands $60 and I pay shipping. Shipping is at least $15 cause of size/weight so its really the same deal $85. let me know

i'm no math expert but that seems like it $10 less than the $85 shipped to me. hmmm....

durepo, I'll do 80 shipped. shoot me an email.

Seb that will work! I'm out of town until Monday but if you want to paypal me Monday morning I could probably ship it first thing Tuesday!

Cool. I emailed you.

Sold. Thanks all.

back up for sale...kid never went through with payment! 80 shipped will do it! 65 local!

I'm interested. email me

emailed.

Need any hobbit parts in trade? Shoot me an email.

Did you try emailing me or someone else. I think I responded first.

bill i did email you. i never got one back and yes you responded first.

i will send another one.

ok bill i emailed you at doctor.starnes@yahoo.com...i know i didnt mess up the address because google chrome copies email addresses and i copieed and pasted. so you should have mail now.

Got it this time.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account