FS 1978 Benelli G2

OK, this is a rare find for all you Benelli lovers. This moped is in nice shape, runs good, has new tires and tubes, complete with original sidecovers. The only thing wrong, is clutch won't completely disengage, but I'll throw in a good Puch two shoe that should fit. $300

1284914606_dscn0356.jpg

Re: FS 1978 Benelli G2

2nd pic

1284914742_dscn0358.jpg

bump

bump

hello, I am not having any luck viewing your photos. What color is the moped and what condition is the gas tank? Also would you consider any trades?

The color is orange, with gray sidecovers, and the tank is in nice shape. Sorry no trades.

bump

bump Any offers???

bump

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

benelli lovers? i dont think there are any.

I may be interested, i live in kalamazoo mi, would you consider meeting me half way.

Rob, Sure there are! Ryan, don't think I can do that.

bump

BUMP

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

8 bumps = no benelli lovers. they're the new batavus since the polini kits were all used up. i got the last one known in the US, italy, greece, and the netherlands are dry too. try craigslist.

I just got rid of my polini kit...I think I can find more...but these bikes are really nice for going that fast anyways. I'm tempted to modify the stock stuff. I bet I can make em pretty quick, hell my stock one did 35 gps. got to 48 on the polini. Never gps'd the malossi, but I might try and bring those back to life.

These arent the new bat, you can make these fast and reliable, but that clutch side seal is a bitch. I think these are great stock bikes, its just that no one knows about them...well maybe a few of us.

My Robins are in overhaul mode, not even sure I wanna start working on them any time soon. Maybe when my garage gets cleared out a little bit.

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

those seals absolutely suck, and are always going bad. just like a bat- besides that there's actually ONE pipe that will basically bolt on the g2. i got a nearly stock bat to 37 (dellorto was the only non bat part) and it's the longest solid running ped in the gang. i'll take a kit if you can source one. for 300 this ped should move on CL though. it's also fall, nobody's buying bikes now.

I built this motor on rock n roll...

New bearings, seals, sandblasted the head, clutch cover and made everything nice. This motor had an output bearing that was totally shot. Took me a little while to do but I did it right.

Lots of pipes as easy to mod for this bike. The proma was the most used pipe I've seen but I'd probably up to a blaster pipe or something..I will be resurecting the malossi kits with a little better piston setup. For 50cc's those things probably are more powerful and more efficient than the polini.

Apparently I'm the only guy who rebuilds these things...glad I got lots of parts for em.

For 300, I can believe you havent found a buyer, this thing is pretty and if it runs it probably runs pretty decent. With a bigger intake/carb and a pipe, some mild porting...reliable decent ped..puch 3 shoe for the hills.

Good luck with the sale, sorry to ruin your thread with this nonsense talk Rob and I are having.

1285859206_img00129201009281837.jpg

hey old G, no problem. Yes I still have it, and the motor runs super strong! For $300, I think it's a good buy.

another pic!!

1285890337_dscn0341.jpg

bump

It's still for sale!

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

no surprises there you're only 11 bumps in; high demand things usually go twenty bumps before they sell.

i'm basically positive the promas will not work as they shoot the stinger directly into your chains. the mamba is the only pipe i know of that maintains pedal and kickstand clearance.

Hey Rob, lay off will you! I knew this thing wouldn't sell fast. Still a good buy for $300. Maybe I'll wait to post till next spring.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account