FS General Five Star Sachs fairings/covers

Still for sale.

Is $50 shipped out of the question?

Re: FS General Five Star Sachs fairings/covers

what year and is it for general 5 star st???

these are for any year/model of the General 5 Star with the toptank and a Sachs engine.

oh...I got a step through so it won't fit I guess.

want any trades?

sorry kev, been offline a couple days- emailed you also.

cycled through several buy/sell/trade/bikes in the past couple weeks so i havent sorted out which ones ill hold onto other than a jawa supreme2 that i am temporarily in love with.

bump for sale, but ill bump again with a potential swap wish list soon

bump... $50 shipped.... or offers picked-up in Pittsburgh next weekend at the rally?

bump.

Ill probably need them someday (lawd knows ive owned enough generals) but i dont need them now as much as i need to scratch up a few $ toward finishin' up a runner for next weekends rally.

bump

also, would swap for stock puch 2hp topend cly/head/piston/pin, intake and 14 bing stuffs

make that2hp blah blah blah, intake and 15 bing stuffs :)

or an awesome full size maxi post mount seat thats fit my murray

still wanna sell these side cover fairings (complete four piece set for General Five Star sachs version)

will trade for all the e50 stuff detailedin thread. (also interested in buying the e50 parts)

i am also looking for sachs commuter/western-flyer/mo-pet/westlake/etc complete choke cable with the knarps and thumb lever and complete clutch cable with the knarps and with the lever. (also buying these if need be)

no one is out there trying to finish up a general five star with the correct body panels?

These are perfect for General 5 Star, G4, Lazer 50, etc... any of the sachs motor clones of the 5 star.

lowballs? e50 stuffs trades?

mannnn am I tired of seeing these things laying around.... bump to sell/offers or trade for E50 2hp hicomp +15mm setup.

lazer sport 50 with sachs, sachs G4, General 5 Star with sachs, etc.... full set of top and bottom side fairings including all the plastic head bolts.... bump for offer/shipped or trade for puch boss or circuit pipe, kstar topend, 15 intake and Bing, etc etc.

again with the bump... $ offers shipped?

trade for a puch boss, tecno or circuit?

trade for a tccd or kstar 60cc/70cc topend?

ok so... how about offers? or a hobbit shocko trade?

puch kit purchased...

still wanna sell this Sachs General 5 Star side cover set... offers? or trades:

still need piston/rings/wrist pin out of a shocko kit ... need hobbit jammy circuit pipe... need hobbit intake/dual reeds...

will trade or maybe buy outright

also on the even-trade options...

a complete/clean dell sha 13:13

bought the dell'o 13...

Still have the upper fairings for both sides and lower side covers for both sides, these will fit any General Five Star, Sachs G4, Peugeot TT etc that all have the same General toptank frame regardless of which engine is on it.

offers shipped?

Will still trade up or down for certain things:

hobbit shocko whole kit or good piston/rings/pin/clips

hobbit 12mm keihin carb

hobbit jamarcol 'jammy' circuit pipe

Vespa Sito+ or circuit pipe

Vespa kit but i havent checked if I need 10mm vs 12mm

i havent bumped my own junk this many times since i was a teenager....

no surprise that the other post with the black set of these side covers and fairings for the General with a Minarelli V1 engine were way more popular and sold, but:

This red set for Sachs version still available.... these lower engine side cover footrest panels are red and grey and paintable, may also fit just fine on a Vi based bike if you dremel the profile of the lower case to match, but definitely a match for Five Star, G4, and clones with Sachs engines.

The top fairings are glossy red and paintable and will fit any brand, any engine that uses this frame (lazer sport 50 general g4 carabella etc)

ive pretty much covered everything i needed with trades or bought/sold lately, but as of today, would still like to sell, or sell and trade, or trade even or trade and buy:

Hobbit Shocko complete topend kit

(or at least a clean stocko shocko piston/rings/wrist-pin)

Jamarcol 'jammy' circuit pipe for Hobbit

Tecno 'stock' 28mm Maxi or a circuit pipe to fit Murray w E50

a week this time, but still with the bump.

need jammy hobbit circuit pipe... need hobbit shocko piston/rings/pin... need e50 tecno built maxi pipe

last bump (by me) ever, i promise....

obo shipped $?

trade me a hobbit jammy circuit pipe?

trade me a tecno "stock" 28mm maxi pipe?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account