I have magnum ebr's to trade or sell

campeona del mundo /

I'd really like to trade my magnum length spring ebrs for a pair of tomos ebr's...the short ones..."these ones":https://www.1977mopeds.com/product/871/Tomos-EBR-Hydraulic-Forks/ They can be ratty as long as they work. I'll add some $$. I'm really just trying to get a disc brake set up cause I recently got into a spill because of my shitty stock puch brakes. Also, i'll sell the ebrs if nobody wants to trade. shoot me a price. Thanks!

Re: I have magnum ebr's to trade or sell

how used? 50 ?

campeona del mundo /

50 plus shipping is good. the forks work perfectly the only bad thing is that the bar mount screws have been re-tapped to m7 instead of m6.The mount works, but I've been running a nut on each bolt just to be safe. I bought these forks for my swinger and rode with them for about a month then switched back to my stock forks because I don't like the way longer forks handle on a small bike. I also have a fork brace you can have for 10 bucks. I've never mounted it.

i want the forks. i live in ca let me know.email me sailormikey@gmail.com

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

campeona del mundo /

yup Rob, just like that. see that would have never happened if she had disc brakes on her bottle.

Hey will whats your email mail me.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account