Boston, tradez, my puch maxi sport, your tomos lx.

yikes, i kind of want a tomos lx. i'm in boston with car. if you are in the area and have an lx...talk to me. I want to trade my 84 puch maxi sport (e50). its white, square headlight with fairing, nice long seat, spokes.

needs:

15 sha intake (might be willing to steal one off another ped i have)

tires (depending what you have for trade, i could supply brand new tires)

left side electrical controls base (i have the top part with buttons)

ran when got it, though tank needs to be flushed out and a new petcock would be great. threw on a treats 50cc kit that i had laying around and have a 15 sha for it. was going to throw on a derestricted stock exhaust...but have a perf pipe i could toss in depending on what you have. i might get around to cleaning the tank this week, but i might not.

pic attached of it while being worked on.

meh, just seeing whats out there. don't really want to get rid of mr. whitey. email me at jhc.design@gmail.com

nope, won't sell it or part it out.

1284350638_imag0087.jpg

Re: Boston, tradez, my puch maxi sport, your tomos

oh yeah, put on low rise bars. and its a 2 hp.

That color combo is great!

I have a black/gold 1985 tomos with five stars and such. I don't know if you're only looking for an lx or what.

yo cheeks...yeah just looking for one of those lil tomos top tanks.

Man, this is tempting. I have this nice little LX ripper, but I haven't had it that long, I don't know if I'm ready to part with it yet!

Errr?

yo mark - if you want to part with it, i'd be down. no rush to decide. can email me at jhc.design@gmail.com (i always forget to check the email listed in my profile).

Alright, I'll think about it.

i'm a bump.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account