Want to trade my '82 AMF for your Puch

I have a near mint condition '82 "Grey Ghost" AMF, only things missing are the tank decals, the side pieces still have them, and the horn and kill switch don't work. This thing has less than 900 original miles on it, starts every time and cruises right around 28-32. I have put new pedals and crank arms on it, along with clubmin bars from '77, but I still have all og parts if your fancy is to have this all stock. Needless to say I just purchased my first Maxi and am now hooked on Puch. I would like to get a Magnum, another Maxi, or a Maxi Luxe...let me know. Please no junk as the AMF is in great condition...but if anyone is considering a Magnum trade, I would be willing to put in my own cash.

Also, if you have nothing worth trading I would sell the ghost for $400.

Re: Want to trade my '82 AMF for your Puch

Tony montana /

never heard of a grey ghost, sure its not the golden arrow?

Ok to clarify its an amf Roadmaster a110th, minarelli v1, dellorto 14.12

this one:

http://www.mopedarmy.com/photos/brand/4/12046/

def not worth a magnum in equal trade. maybe a maxi to the v1 enthusiast.

pics would help your cause.

Yea it is exactly the same minus the tank decals. I've tried to upload photos but it wouldn't work. For a magnum, I would definitely put in money.

I honestly love this bike, has great low and top end for being stock. But I'm just really partial to puch now. Come on people offer something! Oh yes, I'm located in Kalamazoo, MI.

garbage bikes with great engines.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account