VINTAGE CARABELA SHIRT!! RAD AS FUCC!!!

HELLO! found this last year, and its never gonna fit me, so i figure i should sell it to one of you Carabela owners/fans out there.

RAADDDDD 70's Carabela MX jersey. Features a sinister-as-fucc looking Carabela logo on the front, and then an image of the 250 Centauro on the back. rep your brand! good luck finding another one! Are you from Mexico? rep your country! wear it with pride! frame it in your moped museum! wear it on the trails! ruin it by making it into a dumb-ass backpatch for your pseudo punk-rock moped vest!

shirt brand: Lambertini, made in Mexico.

size: not listed. fairly small though, would probably fit a shorter skinny dude really well.

material: 100% cotton, but its pretty stretchy. so if youre kinda chubby itll still go around your gut.

measurements: 24" top seam to bottom, armpit-to-armpit, 18.5", sleeve length 6.5"

$25 shipped! or offer me a trade for like, a jammy or a tecno boss or something. whatever. just contact me if you want it.

no returns if it makes you look like a fatass. measurements are provided!

Re: VINTAGE CARABELA SHIRT!! RAD AS FUCC!!!

or ideally trade for even cooler moped/motorcycle shirts....size M or L

Re: VINTAGE CARABELA SHIRT!! RAD AS FUCC!!!

YOU KNOW YOU WANT THIS.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account