FS: CKX demon white xl, brand new

Yes... the CKX demon in white. xl

"i bought it from treats":http://www.treatland.tv/CKX-demon-helmet-white-p/demon-white-xl.htm

took big... these sizes are weird. like middle sizes or something not comfortable

well put together helmet, cozy but im not comfortable wearing something so lose.

came in the mail yesterday...

asking $85 shipped. 75 if you pick it up or something

brand new. comes with bag. original box. still has tags, vinyl instructions over visor, the works

email if interested.

paypal is my email. can ship tomorrow, this sat, or next soonest.. would be wednesday. ready to go... box just needs a destination address

Re: FS: CKX demon white xl, brand new

fuck it. $80 shipped

To clarify....

It fits as.per the sizing guide on treats. However if you're on the bored of a size... order smaller instead of bigger

Email any offers. Will take trades

Please Delete Please Delete /

$50 shipped is my offer. reason being i bought a new one on ebay for $60 shipped.

not to ruin your thread but I totally thought this was an ad placed by a bot selling some sort of oddball software...haha.

its cool, i really only ever am on ma when im intoxicated... or zombiefied at work/in lecture. i can understand the bot-likeness

thanks for bump tho haha

sold, btw

thanks

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account