1978 Magnum XK for sale

I am ready to part ways with my Magnum xk. My mom was the original owner bought it brand new when she was 16. I have the original bill of sale. It runs great and starts right up but cant get it to idle right, I have never had a problem with it besides that. Its in very nice shape it has always been in the garage. The speedo broke with 59 miles on it. I have only driven I would say twenty miles since I got it running again three years ago. Its a great machine. I would like anyone who wants it to make me a serious offer. I will also give original exhaust pipe with sale. I am located in Southern New Jersey.

Re: 1978 Magnum XK for sale

Is the moped still available? Always wanted to have a Magnum but dont really know how much they are worth. Send me a PM

emailed

I'm interested if you've still got it. email me, or call/text at 520-247-3166. I'm in NY and have a car to come get it with...

I am very interested. Please email me photos and i will make a good offer.

Heres a picture

1283555275_dscn0625.jpg

Any chance ur willin to drive a little bit. Im in Fairfield CT so its kinda far. But name your price. Id love to buy it from you

I am looking to get $700 as is. Anyone who is still interested email me at wdeckr@aol.com.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account