FS 70cc 5051D with pipe and carb

200 plus shipping takes it all! runs like a top just moving up to 80cc and need the funds. let me know.

70cc athena

16 sha

boss pipe welded to big boy sachs header

buuuuuuy ittttttt

Re: FS 70cc 5051D with pipe and carb

campeona del mundo /

damn thats cheeeeeep! i would have grabbed that if i still had my g3

yeah the pipe mounts up perfecto fer da g3 cuz i made a sweet bracket mmmm.

oh i also have the stock side covers and fenders n cargo rack all in great shape if anyone wants.

cmon really? no one? its a pretty wild deal.

i would have picked it up last night if i still had my sachs general 5 star...... this is a fantastic price for an entire bolt-on blaster setup....

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

DUDE.

if i had an extra 200 this would be mine.

lol we are all pooor moped ridaas

I am about to sell my G3 but I might want to pass this info on to who ever buys it.. do you still have it?

if i had a sachs i would be all over this, even if i had to sell my blood, lol.

yeah i still have it, what the heck someone buy it! haaaaaa i want me moneys aahoooyyy.

Is this the whole 505 1D engine as well or just the k-star head? How much would shipping be?

Garodney Gentzel Motor City Riots /

Let me know what it comes with..........???? My buddy is very interested !!!

I'm showing my G3 tonight.. I'll see if he wants it

ok haha i should probably be more specific anyway, my bad guys. its a 505 1d that i stripped down, case matched, new bearings and seals on tha crank, and i also ground enough meet off the side of the clutch case so you can run a 13 tooth up front,ummm what else. oh yeah comes with a boss pipe but you might not even want it i run a bolt through the pipe straight through the flange because the pipe kept blowing off it. idk it works i hit 47.4 mph on my g3 so its goooood enough. yeah and its kitted with the athena 70cc piston port hense the case matching. and to top it off it comes with a dellorto sha! yay 16mm of fun.i have a picture too let me find it comes with sweet peddle cranks too, red ones for... racing.... i think i covered everything. if not tell meh

is it too good of a deal to the point where its sketchy? haha i cant find that pic ill repost another herrrreeerererer bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account