FS: Parting out red 1995 Tomos Targa LX

I am parting out a red 1995 Tomos Targa LX. The moped has 2,000 original miles on it. The bike was stored under a patio for the past few years. Parts are still in great condition and will be shipped clean. I need this bike gone ASAP so send me a group of parts you want and a zip code and I will let you know how much it will all be shipped. Here is the link to all of the pictures http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h190/archiecrackalot/1995%20Tomos%20Targa%20LX/. The gas tank has a minor dent in it and a few imperfections in the paint. The Engine also has an open hole on the magneto side of the engine, but I believe if you put a new cover on it you will not have any problems. The carburetor could probably use a rebuild. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Dan

1283133628_dscn0277.jpg

Re: FS: Parting out red 1995 Tomos Targa LX

The moped has the original 2,850 miles on it, the 2,000 was just a ballpark.

Emailed

emailed about the CDI setup.

interested in the engine... with or without the electronics if that person above me is goin for the cdi... price shipped please...

Send me an e-mail for the frame, tank, front fender, luggage rack. I live close so I may come and pick up.

Thanks

Emailed you about the exhaust...no reply

Interested in the complete turn signal set up also...

Mike Gil-McPhee /

i need side covers panles. blinkes, shelled, speed cable hand girps, brake lavers gilmcphee_mike@yahoo.com

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account