FS: 1977 JAWA 207 Chicago

1977 JAWA 207 Transistor 40 Moped with 59.4 miles on it. Non-Running Almost Complete Bike, (Needs Exhaust and tail light) Has Good Compression, But Tank is Filthy and needs Ignition System Replaced. I have ALL the parts needed to build 2 Thyristor units for it, and a new coil, Plus various other components needed that are Brand New Straight From the Czech Republic courtesy of Vlado including a new Stator and Coils. This would be good project for one of you Jawa guys. I bought this to be a Winter Project But Recent Unemployment Forces the Sale of It. I have $375+ Invested in this thing, I'm looking to get $200 out of it but Shoot me an Offer, Maybe We Can Work Something out. I really dont wanna part it out at this time, but if it's still here by mid-week, I may be inclined to do so....Ped is located in Woodstock, IL (60098)

-Randy-

1282949984_jawaped.jpg

Re: FS: 1977 JAWA 207 Chicago

Pretty good deal if you ask me, i could be bias though.

would snag it up right now if it was local for me. emailed you on the stator tho

Ann Arbor jawa lover? wana play jawas?

yes.

want it, need it. gotta have it. wash. co. jawas unite!

bumps.

hey randy i work in a tattoo shop just outside chicago, wonder if you'd wanna trade the jawa for a few nice tattoos, or a big one or whatever. let me know.

call/text: 574-304-7542

-Vegas

@Vegas, If I wasn't trying to get rid of this due to losing my job, We would have a deal...But shit, if nobody grabs this and I find work I might take you up on that...

I am considering just parting this out...Any interest in that? Bike is 95% complete.

-No Exhaust or Tail Light

-Carb has Seen Better days

-Tank is Filthy, Not really Rusty, But Gunked up with Gas that Sat For a Good while (No Petcock)

-Rims are in Good shape with Usable tires, Very Light Rust

-Everything Else is There and Very usable

...More pics once I get My Computer up and Running...

Just Feeling it out to See if the Parts Would be a Better Help to People...Lemme Know What you Think.

-Randy-

Bumpin'. Parting Out. Email Me With What You Want/Need....

one last little nudge...anyone?

i take it............

how about 100.00 for all?

you need anything else?

how about a 13 gallon, 5HP air compressor?

Randy Oehlerking /

You Know What? BUMP. I Still Have This Thing...

it is an odious task to part a Jawa out

emailed

Randy Oehlerking /

BUMP. I still Have It, NOT looking to Part Out.....$200.....If I Didn't have So Many Projects I'd Be Tempted To Work on It...Located in FAR NW Suburb of Chicago Woodstock, IL 60098

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account