F/S OEM puch tools

ugh...ok here it goes I have a bunch of oem puch tools I need to sell that I have accumulated over the years off of ebay...would like to sell as a whole lot but will take offers on individual items they are as follows:

905.6.34.108.0 both 1/2s

905.6.34.110.0 only 1/2 brg puller

905.6.34.111.0 both 1/2s

905.6.34.110.0 both 1/2s

also have another bearing puller gig with only 134 on it and another I believe za50 tool i can only make out as 905.6.32.107 or 707.0? and I have an OEM Puch timing light gig made by Testboy...if u need any pics I can text them via cell phone 561-723-9371...would really like to sell as whole lot make me an offer...thanx

Re: F/S OEM puch tools

pics im interested

Jason Jason Bobason /

Emailed about 905.6.32.109.0.

mopedcrankworks.com - /

Gah! tried calling. Please email me some pics

I gota old school phone that can't upload pics, text me what ur interested in and I'll text back the pics...

Jason Jason Bobason /

My phones dead right now, but I emailed you about 905.6.32.109.0 and 905.6.32.107.0.

I want the ZA50 rebuild tool! the one that holds everything at once. Pics please!!

finally have pics up even though they r shitty...

1284356115_puch3.jpg

another pic

1284356188_puch2.jpg

and another...

1284356219_puch1.jpg

askin price is $450 with shipping...I need the money like yesterday. I cannot do paypal really need it asap so a moneygram wire transfer would be ideal and I would ship same day if possible or next day priority mail. Call me if to confirm 561-723-9371 Thanks-Kris

I will even throw in some misc. new puch cables to sweeten the pot, approx. 5 of them...

"you so crazy"-wanda

When you take a usps mo or paypal. Get back to me.

I will not use western union to pay 450.00$. I sent my offer btw.

dont pay this guys ridiculous price

Yeah, I paid about half that for the same amount of Moby dealer tools.

bro, get tha fuck offa my post if you gonna hate, I bought each of those items off of ebay and probably outbid your punk ass for em thats why you hatin'...I could sell the testboy timing light for $100 easily not to mention everything is in almost perfect condition...

yeah just cause you paid a fuckton on ebay doesnt mean we should get fucked on the back end.

No one is going to give you 100 dollars for a shitty puch timing light when they have newer advanced technology timing lights for much less.

its called nostalgia jackass, and good luck finding the rest of these tools being reproduced by someone

"yeah just cause you paid a fuckton on ebay doesnt mean we should get fucked on the back end."

how is he fucking us? If you don't want to pay what he's asking don't pay it.

There's a shitty jawa on LA craigslist for $1000 and has been there for months.

Same difference.

specialty tools made by a special dude. Made from scratch. I think the total was like 200-300 dollars at the most...only about 100 of which was material cost. The tools are also blue'd so they wont rust.

The guy is a machinist by trade...made every puller for the puch just by copying the old design...have you never heard of machinists? How do you think they made the original tools. I bet with some material and a cam/cad program I could have some made up for less than you're asking, but its obvious no one wants these as bad as you want to sell them.

I guess he aint fuckin us cause no one is gonna buy that shit, but it was just to make a point. You pay 10000000 dollars for a pile of parts, doesnt mean you should expect other people to pay the same amount.

1285270877_img00377201004121625.jpg

read the post G! They are OEM not made by some fucking machinist...thanks kirk for having my back. I got these all individually over time off ebay about the span of 2-3 years and have lost my interest in puchs', I have a whole shed full of puch stuff I'm never gonna use and am just trying to get some of what I spent back. My post has 15-16 items for sale and that adds up to less than $25 per part for what I was asking which I think is pretty fair...

Machinist actually did a better job than oem...saying oem here is like saying I need an oem impact, or tire removal tool...no one gives a shit if its oem, they just want the tools for functionality.

Pictures or descriptions of parts might help....

they are up, check the attachments on my previous posts smartass lmfao

ohh yeah thanks for the shitty pictures of the super expensive parts. I'm sure they will sell now...good luck.

Lmao, piss off u fuckin hater. Yea so my camera phone sux, not everyone has a fuckin iphone...I left my # so if sumone wants more pix all they gotta do is text me. How old are you man fuckin 13???

hey, i'm interested in these. how much?

I know ZA's better than most everyone on this site. MOST everyone. I hate to be a dick, but I highly doubt any of you interested in the ZA tools have access to nearly as many engines as I do, have nearly as much experience nor have the chance to work on that many ZA50's. I'd shim people's bikes at rallies for free if I had good tools.

Ouch Ryan!!! :)

Just the facts... If someone thinks they could use them more, then I would be happy for them to go ahead and buy them. I don't want these sitting in some dude's garage where they'll only ever be used on one bike. Until then, there's only one place those need to go.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account