Odyssey moped 40$

It's a parts bike the motors there. I haven't even checked to see if its free. All the chrome is on it, the front wheel is gone. Make me an offer, I'm just trying to clean out my garage for more projects. It's got the air cooled case inducted reed motor,not the water cooled one. It's orange and the paint's not so hot. But the chrome is good! I'll ship it if you wanna pay for it.

Re: Odyssey moped 40$

can you send me a pic?

I will take it.

I am in northern Mass.

Ill have pics up in a bit. This is first come first serve. I'll be around all day paul. My number is 508-667-8426. Im in princeton,ma

My wife gets home around 1:30 we don't have anything to do so a nice drive that ends with getting a ped. It sounds like a decent way to burn up a rainy Wesnesday...

Picks would be good before I decide for sure though.

here's a pic. Ill deff. be here wrenching!

1282744874_odyssey.jpg

do you still have it

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

Dude that is a water cooled engine. Where did you get the idea otherwise? There is a water jacket which does not circulate. There is a fill plug on the head. It takes regular car antifreeze. Without antifreeze in the chamber it will overheat and lock up.

That is an Odyssey 40/1

Is the petcock good ? How much for it if it is ?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account