FS: mb5, can bring to wilmington

runs good, carb could use a little more tuning but ive been rocking it as is for a few hundred miles. tank has been repainted white by previous owner but wasnt the greatest job. has 70cc malossi kit with piston and rings, previous owner ran with head leak and melted a hole in the piston. has new 21mm dellorto phbg and big homoet pipe. going to wlr rally in nc and i can bring if someone is interested. i'll get pics up soon , i just moved still unpacking and cant find camera. $750

Re: FS: mb5, can bring to wilmington

has 70cc malossi kit "new" piston and rings

lets see a pic

has straight bar, tank was sealed but i guess it missed a pinhole leak that caused a paint bubble near kickstart, you can see where the paint chipped in the pic.

mmmmm......mb5

obo bump

sexy ped!

$700 delivered to wilmington

Luca Bridgman /

I should have checked the web site earlier, then I would have known more about this moped than the info you gave in the CL ad and on the phone, before paying you.

Thank goodness you refunded me the money. Gas tank leak can be a headache. Granted I would have taken the bike anyway, and will definitely not do a charge back (I don't do that kind of shit to people: a gentleman's agreement is a gentleman's agreement). Since I have lots of friends know how to weld, I will have no problem having it fixed. But to get a clean tank is not easy.

Other people who do not have access to a welder or do not know how to weld can have headaches..

You should have told me about the leak. I would have still taken the bike, albeit paying much less since I will pay a friend to fix the tank. Anyway, good luck keeping it, as you wrote me, or selling it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account