WTB running moped for my buddy in Michigan.

Ty /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I think it's safe to say that I got my friend hooked on mopeds. The second he started it up he wanted one and now he has some money to get his own. He's only got about 300 to work with so we are looking for something ready to ride with maybe only some minor fix ups needed. Ideally he would like a Puch(who doesn't?) but anything that won't be to hard to work on with parts that are fairly easy to get a hold of is also of interest. Hit me up people! I'm in the tri-city area specifically Saginaw so let me know if any of you are willing to part with a ped to get a new enthusiast on the streets. I'm the only one around here with pedals, feeling kind of alone surrounded by all these sputtering Chinese toilets so I'd be thankful as well if I could get a buddy to ride with.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account